Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spring Break, 2004...

Paris in Winter I
April 2004, Hoohoo (my daughter) was in Kindergarten. We used the school spring break for a 7 day trip to Japan and visited our families in Taiwan after that. My sister Feline, a senior editor for a museum in Taiwan, was working on an application for her second master in University of Paris III Sorbonne Nouvelle. She said “If everything goes well, I may have a one year leave for my study in Paris. Do you want to come with me?” Paris, one year! I didn’t think too much about the details and just answered “Sure!”     ( To be continue...  )

2 comments:

  1. From what I know about blogs (zero) This is a Fine start! And no doubt this blogs will have better images then most of them on the web. – Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your encouragement, Gary! I will see you at Flickr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails